Human Resources Supervisor
Гүйцэтгэх үндсэн үүрэг
Human Resources and Administration Department of Bayan Airag Exploration LLC, a Mining company conducting exploration and project development in Durvuljin Soum, Zavkhan province, is accepting applications for Human Resources Supervisor position to work at our Ulaanbaatar office:
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Within framework of the Company strategy and goal, to monitor HR Systems, oversee and maintain annual budget;
• To coordinate labor related issues in accordance with the Company policy and procedure and in line with Mongolian laws and regulations;
• To develop, improve and implement of HR policies and procedures;
• To prepare monthly and annual HR report;
• To maintain HR database up-to-dated and submit report as and when required;
• To conduct research on potential workforce compile best practices of recruitment methods;
• To monitor and control annual leave plan implementation;
• To maintain decree database and inform the related Departments;
• To develop HR mentoring program and evaluate its progress;
• To oversee the selection of best Employee awards;
• To facilitate and organize activities and actions within current compensation and benefit packages of the Company. Provide feedback and analyses of effectiveness and impact of current compensation and benefit packages of the Company.
• To conduct market research on employee development programs such as training and best practices for benefit packages.
Ажлын байранд тавигдах шаардлага
Qualifications & skills:
• University degree in Business Administration or other fields related to Human Resources Management (HRM)
• Thorough knowledge of HRM principles and practices.
• Proven ability to initiate, plan and manage complex HR issues. Tact, diplomacy and discretion in dealing with employees. Experience in policy and/or procedure development and maintenance is desirable.
• At least 5 years of professional experience in the area of HRM.
• Good knowledge of spoken and written English
• Excellent computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.,)
Key Competencies and Skills:
• The incumbent must be able to express him/herself clearly and in a structured and credible manner ensuring appropriate information sharing within company
• Develop and promote effective relationships with colleagues and team members. Deal constructively with conflicts and multi-tasks;
• Identify priorities in accordance with the Company strategic directions. Develop and implement action plans, organize the necessary resources and monitor outcomes.
• Building a culture that encourages learning and development. Sponsor innovative approaches and solutions.
• Must be willing and able to adapt to a changing environment and priorities while maintaining positive attitude in support of new ideas.
All interested candidates should submit CV and cover letter in English together with a photo by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guideline for applications:
a) Application deadline: 26 April 2017
b) Materials for submission:
(1) Application form (available at Reception, Bayan Airag Exploration LLC or http://www.bayanairag.com);
(2) Reference letters from previous Employers (minimum 1 references);
(3) Copies of diplomas and certificates of relevant trainings attended;
If you possess the requirements, please submit above-mentioned materials to the following address:
Central Tower, 7th floor, D.Sukhbaatar’s square 2, 8th khoroo, Sukhbaatar District, Ulaanbaatar 14210, P.O.Box – 19, Mongolia, Tel: (976) 77116100 (1000; 2005)
Төрөл Бүтэн цагийн
Түвшин Дунд шатны удирдах
Салбар Уул уурхай
Bayan Airag is a new project that is developing a Gold and Silver prospect in the Zavkhan Aimag (approximately 1,200 km west of Ulaan Baatar). During the project, the company intends to develop as much as possible and utilize the local Human Resou... Илүү..
Нийтэлсэн огноо 2017-н оны 04-р сарын 18
Анкет аваx сүүлийн огноо 2017-н оны 04-р сарын 25