General HR Duties:
- Responsible for establishment of New Employee orientation guidelines and presentations, and maintain and coordinate the distribution of Employee Information package;
- Participates in developing departmental goals, objectives, policies and procedures
- Draft and prepare all types of director’s orders in connection to the HR activities and process;
- Register and keep record of employees time sheets according to the relevant policies;
- Administer all types of service agreements with national individuals, maintain its recording system including accuracy & secure of filing the contracts;
- Update, record, maintain HR relevant policies, procedures, forms and their versions;
- Any other HR related duties as directed and given by the Direct Manager.
HR Information system:
- Record national employees database relating to personal data and paper files for every employee, employment contracts date tracking, position movements, history, educational background information, skills competencies of the employees, attendance record, any other relevant information;
- Ensure that employee personnel data (computerized and hard copies) are maintained secured and systemized appropriately. This includes but not limited to job deions, personal contact, emergency information, training database & records, disciplinary documentation, performance appraisals, grievance documentation, and other relevant employment information;
- Maintain employee ID card registration and ensuring cards are active and up to date;
- Provide periodic statistical reports for Management, as necessary or requested.
|Qualifications and Requirements:
- University degree in Business Administration and or Human Resources related fields;
- Minimum 3-5 years of HR relevant experiences;
- Good knowledge of Human Resources organization and running;
- Good command of English and Mongolian vice versa;
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Publisher and Access);
- Produces effective written and speaking communications with employees and management levels;
- Able to work under pressure, willing to work as a team spirit;
- Honest, loyal and a good team worker, self-organized and highly motivated individual.
If you possess above qualifications, please submit your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com by 12 March 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.